1. Heavy Cream - 100 ml
2. Milk - 150-200 ml (2 cups)
3. Milk Powder - 1 cup (100 grams) (optional. substitute with more heavy cream or milk)
4. Powdered Sugar - 1/2 cup (50 grams) or as per taste
5. Vanilla Essence - 1 teaspoon
6. Corn Flour - 0.5 teaspoon
*** P.S: You can use more heavy cream than milk if you are not diet-conscious
1. Mix sugar & cornflour in the milk & heat it for 1 minute.
2. After the sugar dissolves & the cornflour makes the milk thick, add the vanilla extract, milk powder & heavy cream.
3. Beat the mixture very well for about 10 minutes with a manual whipper or 3-4 minutes with an electric whisk.
4. Pour into a shallow container, cover with a plate & freeze for about 1-1.5 hours. (or until it is semi-set)
5. Take it out of the freezer. Separate the mixture into two bowls & whip/beat separately. You can also put the entire semi-set ice cream into a blender & blend it for about 1 minute until the ice particles break.
6. Again, put it in the freezer for about 4 hours. Then get it out, whip/beat for about 2 minutes, and freeze again.
7. You can do this process for about 3-4 times. This gives the ice cream a smooth texture.
8. Finally, pour it in an air tight container & freeze.
9. Scoop & serve!